Grammy award winning hip-hop artist Lecrae releases Church Clothes 3, the highly-anticipated third installment from his celebrated mixtape series. Starting today, Church Clothes 3 is available via Reach Records for digital purchase and streaming across all DSPs including iTunes. Fans can also purchase a copy at DTLR stores, the lifestyle retailer exclusively carrying the physical release.
Church Clothes 3 is executive produced by S1 (Kanye West, Jay-Z) and features guest artists E-40, N’Dambi, Propaganda, John Givez, JGivens, Jackie Hill Perry and Lecrae’s label mate KB.
Lecrae is revealing the first visual for the project today on YouTube.com/ReachRecords, a long-form video with a storyline that loosely touches on the life of a teenage gang member who gets shot and his friend contemplates revenge. The video features four songs from Church Clothes 3 including “It Is What It Is”, “Gangland”, “Deja Vu” and “Misconceptions 3”.
Lecrae’s Church Clothes series has been met with critical praise and impressive chart success. Church Clothes 1 soared to double platinum status on the mixtape site DatPiff.com. Once released to iTunes, it debuted at No. 10 on the Billboard Christian Albums and Gospel Albums charts. Church Clothes 2 accumulated over 100,000 downloads on DatPiff.com in two weeks, and debuted at No. 21 on the Billboard 200 chart, No. 1 on the Top Christian and Gospel charts, and No. 3 on the Top Rap chart.
Church Clothes 3 Track Listing:
1. Freedom ft. N’Dambi (Prod. by S1/ Co-Prod. by Epikh Pro & VohnBeatz)
2. Gangland ft. Propaganda (Prod. by S1/Co-Prod. by Shindo)
3. Deja Vu (Prod. by S1)
4. Sidelines (Prod. by Mykalife and Ryan Righteous)
5. Cruising (Prod. by S1/ Co-Prod. by Epikh)
6. It Is What It Is (Prod. by S1/ Co-Prod. by Epikh)
7. Can’t Do You ft. E-40 (Prod. by Black Knight)
8. Forever (Prod. by S1)
9. Misconceptions 3 ft. John Givez, JGivens, Jackie Hill Perry (Prod. by S1)
10. I Wouldn’t Know ft. KB (Prod. by GAWVI)